Term & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale - www.tower-press.co.uk
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products ("Products") listed on our website www.tower-press.co.uk ("our site") to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please note that we limit our liability at paragraph 7 below.
- HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product or Products. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by electronic notification at the end of the ordering process (the "Order Confirmation"). We are unable to issue an Order Confirmation until such time as the ordering process is complete. The contract between us ("Contract") will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation. Once the Contract has been formed, the terms of the Contract cannot be varied without our prior written consent.
- As the Products will have been made to your specification or personalised by you, you will not have any right to cancel the supply of any of the Products once you have placed an order.
- Prior to producing the Products, we make an electronic proof of the Product available for your approval. You are responsible for approving these proofs. You accept that once you have approved the proof, the Products cannot be changed nor cancelled. We shall have no liability to you for any errors in the proof subsequently discovered by you.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
- You accept that variations in colours are inherent within the printing process for files submitted. You also understand and accept that computer hardware set ups are such that we cannot guarantee that the Product colours will match those displayed on your computer screen during the ordering process.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site except in cases of obvious error. 4.2 These prices do not include VAT and delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as set out in the Basket section of the online ordering process. 4.3 Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation. 4.4 We do not store any credit or debit card data.
- OUR REPLACEMENT POLICY
- If you believe that a Product is defective, we may request that you return the product for our examination.
- Claims for damage, shortages or non-delivery must be advised by phone or email within 7 days from the date that the Products were received. 6.2 We shall not be liable in respect of any claim unless we are notified in accordance with paragraph
- except where you demonstrate to our reasonable satisfaction that it was not possible to comply with this requirement and your claim was made by you as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
- OUR LIABILITY
- Our liability in connection with any Product purchased through our site is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product (including delivery costs).
- Whether caused by our negligence, breach of contract or breach of
duty, we exclude all liability for:
- Any direct loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising, even if foreseeable. .
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening,
omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular
(without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Order Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
- To keep track of your quote whilst you are going through our online quote forms.
- To remember your details if you ticked the "remember me" box.
- When you log-in to the to remember that you are logged in. This cookie is deleted when you leave the web site unless you have ticked the "Remember Me" box, otherwise it remains on your browser so you don't have to log in again.
- We use Google Analytics which sets cookies to analyse how this site is used. These cookies do not store personal information about you.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website's email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.